Soul Winning Project
The Life of Truth Church Youth and Young Professional BASKETBALL HALF COURT Project
VISION – God will use this basketball court to use as an instrument for new souls passion which is “basketball”. Catching fish with their Passion.
- To win soul
- To reach other youth/people and build a relationship with them
- Bringing people and introduce Jesus into their lives
- Use it for inviting friends or teammates.
- Youth, Timothy, and Young Pro bonding.
- To have basketball training.
- No to drugs YES to basketball.
- To use it for the event in Youth, Timothy, and Young Pro.
MISSION- Bringing people closer to God, meeting their needs and changing their lives.
GOAL – To make every ball is life to JESUS is life.
Lot for the Basketball Half Court:
- MONDAY- 7:00am-11:00am, 4:00pm-7:30pm (Discipleship)
- TUESDAY- 7:00am-11:00am, 4:00pm-7:30pm (Discipleship)
- WEDNESDAY- 7:00am-11:00am (Discipleship)
- THURSDAY- 7:00am-11:00am, 4:00pm-7:30pm (exclusive for ltc member)
- FRIDAY- 7:00am-11:00am, 1:00pm-5:00pm (Discipleship)
- SATURDAY- 7:00am-12:00pm (Discipleship)
- SUNDAY- 2:00pm-7:30pm (LTC Bonding)
*Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday are days for discipleship/winning souls. inviting friends, classmates, family, etc.
*Thursday and Sunday are exclusive for Life of Truth Church family/member. ”Bonding”
BASKETBALL COURT NEEDS
- RING- Php 869.00
- BOARD- Php 1,000.00
- LABOR- Php 3,000.00
- BAKAL/BODY- Php 1,000.00 (Not sure)
- BALL- Php 1,500.00 (Dipende sa bolang bibilhin,iba iba po presyo)
- FLOORING- Php 7,000.00
- NET- Php 300.00
- PINTURA- Php 1,000.00
37 Then He said to His disciples, “The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few.
38 Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field.”
RULES AND REGULATION
- Maglaro kapag may gawain sa church or event.
REQUIRED TO OUR WORKERS
- Sharing gospel
- Teaching word of GOD
(Before or after the game)
34 “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. 35 By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”
We need your help in prayer and support for financial funds.